You don’t want to become an intern
What you do want to become is a great creative, developer or project manager. And an internship will set you on the way. So choose wisely, kiddo.
This is what Just can offer you:
- Lots of real world practice
- Experienced colleagues, who know their stuff and can help you out if needed
- A clear explanation of what is expected of you and how we operate
- Projects start small and increase in size and complexity, when you’re ready
- Pretty cool offices
These are the traits we’re looking for:
- The ambition to become even better than you already are
- A willingness to listen and learn
- A likable personality
- 40 hours of availability per week
- We prefer longer periods than 4 months
- Speaking both Dutch and English is a plus
If you think you’re a match then please get in touch* with our managing director Jeroen Wielaard. You can contact him via email email@example.com or call +31 (0)88 587 8000.
*For creatives and developers: please include (links to) samples of your work.