Work for brands that contribute to the world.
We’re looking for an experienced designer who can devise, guide and translate surprising ideas into visually powerful communication. From brand identity to website, app, poster, business card or company car. It’s important that you can pitch your idea convincingly and substantively to both customers and colleagues. And that you can take your idea to the next level during realization.
What we offer
Room to grow in a creative place in the nicest office in The Hague.
You will join an ambitious team of 22 passionate colleagues and work for great clients (such as Literatuurmuseum, Jong & Out and Kunstmuseum Den Haag) on various projects. Your work is always part of a larger communication process and you'll work together closely with strategists, other designers and project managers.
A day off every two weeks
We’re convinced that you work best when you feel good about yourself. That’s why full-time in our organisation means you have one day off every other week. Enjoy!
- You’ll receive your salary (obviously), you’ll have 22 vacation days and we will register you for our pension scheme.
- You’ll get a Macbook with all the software and tools you need to do your job properly.
- Your workplace will soon be located in a former printing house and gallery in the center of The Hague. Easily accessible by car and public transport.
- We’re against working overtime, because the best work is done when everything is well planned.
- You’ll get time and budget to develop yourself further by following courses, attending conferences and events and by ordering books that will make you better at your profession.
- You’ll mainly work for clients who make a positive contribution to the world, such as JOGG, Literatuur Museum, Jong & Out, Stichting Toekomstbeeld der Techniek and Kunstmuseum Den Haag.
- We also do a lot together outside of the workplace (if COVID-19 allows the weather). We go out for dinner, organize drinks and go for a run (when the sun’s out). Moreover, we have an annual Just weekend where we all go on a trip for a few days!
What we expect from you
- You have extensive experience with identity projects as well as website and print design, from inspiring one-pager to business card, brochure or truck.
- You have agency experience and are used to working under tight deadlines.
- You’re used to working closely with designers and developers.
- You’re decisive, capable of working independently on projects and you know how to convincingly convey your idea to customers.
- In addition to your conceptual and communication skills, you can write solid short copy and design multidisciplinary means that stand out visually. You’re familiar with the Adobe Suite and know your way around Sketch.
- You have a great interest in the world around you. And, like us, believe that with good design you can make a real difference.
- You’re not afraid of feedback and can explain your ideas (in Dutch and English) to colleagues and customers.
Ready to apply?
Do you meet these requirements and would you like to work with us on great projects? Send us your portfolio with examples of (at least 3) identity projects and (at least 3) websites and a motivation to email@example.com