Work for brands that contribute to a better world.
We're looking for an experienced UX designer with exciting ideas about memorable, effective and intuitive user experiences on the web. It's important to us that you can pitch your idea convincingly and confidently to both clients and colleagues. And that you can guide your UX concept throughout the process of realisation in a way that empowers our visual designers to make their best work.
What we expect
Apart from being good at what you do, we’d like you to be a good fit with our team. You have a great interest in the world around you. And, like us, believe that good design can make a real difference.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a UX designer. Preferably you are now working at another strategic design agency;
- You support a culture where there is room for experimentation, feedback and making mistakes;
- You know everything about design research, service and user-centered design. And you know how to apply that knowledge;
- You are an expert in creating customer journeys, personas, design systems, wireframes, flows and prototypes. Initiating and leading workshops and co-creation sessions is a joy for you;
- You work well thought out and substantiated, from acquisition to end result;
- You’re not afraid of feedback and you can explain your ideas (in Dutch and English) to colleagues and clients
What we offer
We offer you space to develop and grow both creatively and personally in the nicest studio in The Hague. You’ll be part of a team of 24 ambitious colleagues and you'll work for meaningful clients on a variety of projects; from converting one-pager to a complete corporate design system, app or interactive installation. Together with strategists, visual designers, and developers.
One day off every two weeks
We’re convinced that you do better work when you’re comfortable in your own skin. That's why full-time with us means that you have one day off every other week. Go relax, look at art or take your bike out for a spin!
Never stop learning
We believe the best designers (or people really) never stop learning. That’s why we have a yearly budget available for developing yourself. So you can follow a UX copywriting course, buy a book on the meaning of colours, talk to a coach about your decision-making process or go to a PHP event with your team members. Suggest it and we'll do it!
Work for JUST and kesselskramer.digital
Recently JUST started a joint-venture with KesselsKramer. For you this means a chance to also work on the (mostly) international clients of KesselsKramer :)
- You’ll receive a good salary and have 22 vacation days (based on a 36-hour working week). And we’ll register you for our collective pension scheme;
- You’ll get a MacBook with all the software and tools to do your job well;
- Your workplace will be located in a former printing house and gallery in the center of The Hague. Easily accessible by car and public transport;
- You'll get to work for clients that make a positive contribution to the world and that we're proud of, such as Jantje Beton, JOGG, Giro555, Literatuurmuseum, Kunstmuseum Den Haag, Paleis Het Loo, 113, COC Nederland and Simavi
- You’ll join a (work)family that cares about you. We like to hang out together outside work. We go out for dinners, organise drinks, do an occasional round of cycling (when the weather is nice) and we go out on memorable JUST weekends every year.
Want to apply?
Do you meet these requirements, would you like to work with us (and our clients) and are you okay with drinking mediocre coffee from time to time?
Send us your portfolio with at least 5 good examples of microsites, corporate sites and apps and a cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.