Work for brands that contribute to a better world.
We're looking for an experienced UX designer with exciting ideas about memorable, effective and intuitive user experiences on the web. It's important to us that you can pitch your idea convincingly and confidently to both clients and colleagues. And that you can take your UX concept to the next level during realisation.
What do we offer you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you room to grow in our studio in The Hague.
You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues and you will work for clients on a variety of digital projects. You'll work on campaign sites as well as extensive corporate websites and apps, working closely with art directors, visual designers, digital designers and front / back-end developers.
- You'll work on a MacBook Pro which you can take home (of course)
- Our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport (!)
- We're not a fan of working overtime, because the best work is delivered when everything is well planned
- You'll get to work for clients that we're proud of, such as Jantje Beton, JOGG, Giro555, Literatuurmuseum, Kunstmuseum Den Haag, Paleis Het Loo, 113, COC Nederland and Simavi
- You get time and budget to further develop yourself by following courses and visiting conferences
- You will participate in the collective pension scheme
- We like to hang out together besides work. For example, we go out for dinner, we organize drinks, we do an occasional 5 km run (when the weather is nice) and we go away for a few days every year on a JUST weekend
What are you going to learn?
Because you are included in a multidisciplinary team at JUST, you will not only become better at designing, you will also learn a lot from the contact with the other team members and the client.
How does the creative process work? How do we take the work for customers to the next level? How do you realize your personal ambitions within a project? And how do you ensure that you do this within the set timeframe?
Because you never stop learning, we make a budget available for each employee with which you can develop yourself further every year. Do you want to follow a course, buy a book, or go to a PHP event with your team members? Suggest it and we'll do it!
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience working at an agency (not counting internships)
- You have experience with different types of online processes: from microsites and corporate sites to apps
- You know everything about prototyping, user flows and interaction patterns
- You have a great interest in the world around you. And, like us, believe that with your ideas and designs you can make the web (and maybe even the world) a little better
- You are not afraid of feedback and you can explain your ideas (in Dutch and English) to colleagues and clients
Want to apply?
Do you meet these requirements and would you like to work with us on cool projects (and taste our mediocre coffee)? Send us your portfolio with at least 5 good examples of microsites, corporate sites and apps and a cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.