Leading projects that make the world more beautiful and enjoyable.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who knows how to manage clients and creative teams at a high level. Someone who does not shy away from managing complex projects within the set schedule and budget.
Projectmanagement based on content.
We believe in work that contributes to a better and more enjoyable world. Work that inspires because it comes from the content. This is how we turn substantive brands into inspiring brands.
We are proud of all brands that work with, including; Jantje Beton, JOGG, Giro555, Literatuurmuseum, Kunstmuseum Den Haag, Paleis Het Loo, 113, COC Nederland and Simavi.
We like to look a little further ahead. This is reflected in the way we have built our team and the relationships be have with our clients. We work with clarity and a solid plan, always at close quarters to the content and proces, adding peace of mind, transparancy and quality to projects.
What are we looking for?
As a project manager you oversee projects and you are good at setting priorities for the team. Drawing up the planning, monitoring the process and the timely delivery of projects are among your responsibilities. The mix between short and long timelines does not scare you, but motivates you to define the right approach.
You identify projects threatening to deviate too much from plans and budgets in time. In collaboration with the team and client you devise an approach which you then coordinate with vigour.
- You are well organized and have great attention to detail
- You understand what steps to take in a project, from the concept phase through to implementation
- You have extensive knowledge of the contemporary media landscape
- You are interested in creative design and digital productions and you follow all developments in this area out of personal interest
- You keep calm and have a clear overview in situations where others get lost
- You are good at managing multiple projects and clients at the same time
- You are enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and are client-and-team-friendly
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
- You are looking for a full time position
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you room to grow creatively in our studio in The Hague.
You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues and you will work for clients on a variety of projects. You contribute to the realization of brand strategies, corporate identities, elaboration of corporate identities, development and realization of online and offline campaigns and websites. You will work closely with a team of strategists, art directors, UX designers, graphic designers and developers.
- You'll work on a MacBook Pro which you can take home (of course)
- Our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport (!)
- We're not a fan of working overtime, because the best work is delivered when everything is well planned
- You get time and budget to further develop yourself by following courses and visiting conferences
- You will participate in the collective pension scheme
- We like to hang out together besides work. For example, we go out for dinner, we organize drinks, we do an occasional 5 km run (when the weather is nice) and we go away for a few days every year on a JUST weekend
- Don't forget to go home every now and then, because the studio is such a nice place to be…
Want to apply?
Do you meet these requirements and would you like to work with us on cool projects (and taste our mediocre coffee)? Send us your CV and cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.