Designing for customers that make the world more beautiful and more fun.
A nice colleague with a love for the web and experience with online design. That's what we're looking for! This means that you are fluent in Sketch, have experience with both campaign microsites and longer-running corporate projects, are conceptually strong, know how to communicate with customers and colleagues and occasionally drink a beer with us.
What do we offer you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you room to grow creatively in our studio in The Hague.
You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues and you will work for clients on a variety of digital projects. You'll work on campaign sites as well as extensive corporate websites, working closely with art directors, UX designers, digital designers and front / back-end developers.
- You'll work on a MacBook Pro which you can take home (of course)
- Our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport (!)
- We're not a fan of working overtime, because the best work is delivered when everything is well planned
- You'll get to work for clients that we're proud of, such as Jantje Beton, JOGG, Giro555, Literatuurmuseum, Kunstmuseum Den Haag, Paleis Het Loo, 113, COC Nederland and Simavi
- You get time and budget to further develop yourself by following courses and visiting conferences
- You will participate in the collective pension scheme
- We like to hang out together besides work. For example, we go out for dinner, we organize drinks, we do an occasional 5 km run (when the weather is nice) and we go away for a few days every year on a JUST weekend
What are you going to learn?
Because you are directly included in a multidisciplinary team at JUST, you will not only become better at designing, you will also learn a lot from the contact with the other team members and the client.
How does the creative process work? How do we take the work for customers to the next level? How do you realize your personal ambitions within a project? And how do you ensure that you do this within the set timeframe?
Because you never stop learning, we make a budget available for each employee with which you can develop yourself further every year. Do you want to follow a course, buy a book, or go to a PHP event with your team members? Suggest it and we'll do it!
What should you be able to do?
You have experience with different types of online projects and a great interest in the world around you. Like us, you believe that with your meaningful designs you can make the web (and maybe even the world) a little better.
You are fluent in Sketch, more than familiar with both campaign microsites and large corporate projects and have a positive attitude. In addition, you are not afraid to get feedback and discuss your designs and you can explain your ideas (in Dutch and English) to colleagues and clients.
Want to apply?
Do you meet these requirements and would you like to work with us on cool projects (and taste our mediocre coffee)? Send us your portfolio with at least 3 good examples of both micro and corporate sites and cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.