Work for brands that contribute to the world being a bit better.
As a full-time PHP Back-end Developer you are responsible for the development of interactive campaigns, apps and websites for a wide range of (inter)national clients. Personal drive and talent are important to us, but being part of the team is what really counts at JUST.
What do we offer you?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you room to grow creatively in our studio in The Hague.
You will join a team of 20+ ambitious colleagues and you will work for clients on a variety of projects. As everything we make at JUST is much more than technology alone, you work at close quarters with art directors, strategists, UX designers, digital designers and front / back-end developers. In addition to the internal team, you will also work together with the client. Whether it's an app or a corporate website, or we're connecting different APIs for a campaign, almost everything has a technical component and challenge.
- You'll work on a MacBook Pro which you can take home (of course)
- You'll be provided a workplace with one or two external monitors
- Our studio is easy to reach both by car and by public transport (!)
- We're not a fan of working overtime, because the best work is delivered when everything is well planned
- You'll get to work for clients that we're proud of, such as Young People at a Healthy Weight, De Kindertelefoon, Film1, Literature Museum, Jantje Beton, DZB Leiden, Women Inc. and the EYE Film Museum
- You get time and budget to further develop yourself by following courses and visiting conferences
- You will participate in the collective pension scheme
- We like to hang out together besides work. For example, we go out for dinner, we organize drinks, we do an occasional 5 km run (when the weather is nice) and we go away for a few days every year on a JUST weekend
- Don't forget to go home every now and then, because the studio is such a nice place to be…
What are you going to learn?
Because you are directly included in a multidisciplinary team at JUST, you will not only become better at programming, you will also learn a lot from the contact with the other team members and the customer.
How does the creative process work? How do we take the work for customers to the next level? How do you realize your personal ambitions within a project? And how do you ensure that you do this within the set timeframe?
Because you never stop learning, we make a budget available for each employee with which you can develop yourself further every year. Do you want to follow a course, buy a book, or go to a PHP event with your team members? Suggest it and we'll do it!
What should you be able to do?
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience (or just a lot of knowledge and the desire to go bang!)
- Excellent command of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Symfony and Laravel
- Experience with GIT
- You work independently, are enterprising and take responsibility
Want to apply?
Send us your CV and cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are still unsure whether you want to apply, or if you just want some more information, you can of course always call Cees van Egmond or Jeroen Wielaard at 088-5878000.